Paunawa: Pakiunawa lang ng sobra

Satire; is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government or society itself, into improvement.

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Tubol: The Hardest Part

Ok, This has got to be the hardest part of writing. How do I start this blog? I don't even have a topic in mind. This is going to be incredibly incoherent. The shitty part is that I always have an idea on what to discuss when I'm waiting for the bus, or when I'm taking a dump, or mostly when I'm about to sleep. It is freaking noisy up here and it is really distracting. This is basically the main reason why I wanted to put up a blog. I feel like I needed an outlet.
I have always wanted to write. Thing is, ever since I was a kid in school, I often look forward to the essay exams. I am very confident that I'll get a high score every time. It has always been easy for me to formulate ideas, to tell a story or to convey a message on paper. I'm not saying I'm the best you deep shit, of course I'm not and I'm pretty certains youll find plenty of wrong gramming mistake at these post. You see, bottom line is, this blog, is nothing but an extension of my thoughts; my opinions regarding A LOT of things that I may not be able to share with out loud. Ideas that would probably die with me, or just about anything that keeps me awake at night. I'm going crazy thinking about shits, and I don't really have the time to correct my own grammar, or spelling, for that matter. Don't get me wrong though, I do try to be very vigilant about these things, God knows I'm going to proofread this shit for hours later, But yeah, I have no intentions of this getting out and gain massive recognition (views, views na nga pala yung term) from anyone anyways, so I won't bother as much. I do this for myself. I do it to be free. (shiyet!) Most importantly, I do this because I need sleep.
I probably should tell you what triggered me to finally start a blog. Homesickness. It hit me like a motherfucker. The first 3-4 months were easy and I really didn't miss home as much. As time goes by (March 2 2016), reality started to creep up on me. I realized that I'm gonna be spending the rest of my life here in Canada. I can NOT accept that. Everything became so vivid. Nostalgia got the best of me. It felt so hard watching Filipino shows (lalo na EAT BULAGA, Juan for all for Juan!) because it reminded me of what makes me so damn happy to have experienced the FILIPINO life back home. I could ramble about why I miss the Philippines for days and I'll never get tired of it. (POSSIBLE TOPIC yes!) I didn't even want to talk to any of my relatives or friends back home 'coz I am certain it will make me more miserable than I already am. 
So, yeah, Again, This is my outlet. My imminent hobby. Something to keep my mind off things. A distraction. So yeah man, Just Fuck off. Wag kang ano! mas kumportable lang talaga ako sa English mag-sulat. Basta pangako hindi ako pretentious shit. haha, labyu. Post ko sa susunod kung anong meron dun. But honestly man, This is therapeutic for me. I don't want to fuel any arguments and OFFEND anyone by this. 
Disclaimer lang talaga, kasi pramis magiging madugo at masakit sa mata ang mga susunod na eksena. BTW, baka me mga sitwasyon na may ma-i-share ako na tungkol sayo, ikaw nga! pero pangako hindi ako mag sasabi ng pangalan. Sususbukan kong iligaw yung magbabasa na posibleng kilala ka. Pero if in case you realized that a certain post is mostly based on you, or a situation might have been influenced by something that happened to you, or maybe I talk about something you have said in the past that I absolutely disagree with, PLEASE understand that I have nothing against you personally. Sana hindi mo mabasa, pero haha lalo na kung relatibs pala! paktay tayo jan.  

I'm done being silent man. Ayoko nang mahiya tumae sa cubicle ng SM. Wala na kong pakialam kung me makarinig ng pagbagsak ng tae ko sa tubig ng bowl. Ang sarap-sarap ng feeling. Kung tutuusin, Lahat naman tayo gustong itago as much as possible kung gaano kabaho ang tae natin. Pero minsan, kelangan mo lang talaga mag-tiwala, na balang araw me-uunawa sayo at aamin na mabaho din ang tae nila.

No comments: